Monday, March 24, 2008

Songs recorded in Ghana

During our recent trip, I made several audio recordings. Some of the songs I sent back by email and I received positive feedback. I am attempting to make these recordings more generally available through this blog.


I've made three files available.
  • The first is a song recorded during Sunday morning worship at the Fetteh Church. It is "When We Walk" sung in the Fante language.
  • The second is "Big Big" recorded in the pre-school class
  • The third is labled "Ghana Song" as we didn't learn the name. It is about Elijah and Hannah. It is written and sung in Fante.


Click on the link:
http://cid-dfaab286228081f7.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Ghana%202008


If this first attempt is successful, more will follow as I am able to make the raw recordings into individual tracks suitable for the web and MP3 players. These are all ambient recordings and are not recorded in studio like environment, so if you hear a cough or a kid (either goat or child), that is just the way it was...

Let me know if this works for you.


James

No comments: