Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday night post

Sunday Night
We had a great day today. The singing at the Fetteh Church of Christ this morning was awesome. The last song of the morning, the leader came back and taught some of us a part and words. The song had several parts, Afterward he pointed back to me and said, That momma was singing! Then he came back and told me I needed to come stay at Fetteh and he would teach me how to sing! So, maybe theres hope!

We found out today that the schools close Wed. afternoon for Easter break. That changes plans quite a bit, but well just revise our plans! Well all be really pushing to get in what we can.
Glynn, I fell tonight on the sidewalk when my flip flop shoe caught and turned under. I landed on the sidewalk, cut my foot and my glasses flew off into the grass. My fan crashed and batteries went flying. I was running to the house next door, because I didnt have bug spray on, but instead was then sitting on the sidewalk looking at the batteries, glasses, battery cover, fan and a bloody scrape on my foot! The plan did not work quite as well as I had in mind.

Tomorrow morning I get to renew friendships with all the preschool teachers! I am so excited!
We have such a great group here. It just seems hotter this year than the last few years, but we are surviving and trying to keep drinking gallons of water.

FCCP teachers that helped me figure out how to decorate the canvas bags for the teachers I decided today to take all the stuff to school and let them decorate it the way they wanted to! I think they will have fun with that! And I cant mess them up!

Logan and Kayley, I miss you!

Jean