Thursday, July 31, 2008

News from Charles Dial in Albania

I'm still on the other side of the big pond. However, I will begin my journey home Saturday night. It has been a wonderful time here in Albania. I have had the opportunity to travel around much of the country. So I suppose you could say I have seen more than the typical new first year teacher. My students have been amazing. They have learned much and taught me much as well. I know that two of my students will obey the gospel near the end of their lessons. Their parents have indicated that they also desire this. Then there is a possibility that four other students may. This is very encouraging. The Word of God is powerful when it is planted in hearts that are open to His Word. I hope to see you Wed. or next Sunday. Your brother in Christ,

Charles Dial

No comments: